Berith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alcyone [Socery]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcyone

Female Age : 34

Alcyone [Socery] Empty
PostSubject: Alcyone [Socery]   Alcyone [Socery] EmptyTue 11 Aug - 21:09

alcyone.enarete

Nicknames: none
Pronunciation: al-seye-un-nee
Element: Earth

Species: Tarnall

Current Age: 19

Personality: She can be pretty social…give her a cup of tea and she’ll sit for hours, but she’s got the introvert aspect to her as well—curling up with a good book or walking in the woods on an overcast afternoon when summer is breaking on autumn…however, I don’t want to come across as anti-social, she craves companionship, just in the number of a few instead of twenty.

Traits: Listener, conversationalist, eager student, artist, adventurer.
Flaws: Has a tendency to act spontaneously, and is quite sensitive too—can take offense quickly. Not very experienced and/or skilled when it comes to combat at this point, and is quick to compromise.
Motivations: Status quo annoys her. Also, a deep desire to please. Crave contentment in any form.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: daisies, graphite, climbing apple trees, cozy fires, hot tea, stormy weather, imaginations, hammocks, stretches of acoustic music in dim corner pubs. Dislikes: long periods of winter, self-centered and/or frivolous creatures, disrespect, injustice.

Equipment and other belongings: A trusty pen. Reading specs. A score of different “unforgettable” reads, her slew of art supplies (continuously changing).

History: I'm actually rather against giving personal histories in these things, mostly because I think it's more interesting and fun to discover characters' histories through conversation.
Appearance: Abnormally tall and willowy, with gently waving cinnamon hair that tickles the back of her sharp shoulder-blades. Graceful in casual movement, quickened with excitement. Grey, stormy eyes.
Back to top Go down

Alcyone [Socery]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berith :: Sorcery-
Jump to: